North Weald Airfield ‘Best of British‘ Community Day and Fly-in.
Gates open at 10am and entry is £6 per person. Free entry for children 2 years old and under.
- Aircraft on static display
- General aviation fly-in on historic British aircraft, including the Beagle Pup’s 50th Anniversary
- Historic military vehicles and re-enactors
- Classic British car and bike show
- Community stalls and arena displays on the Village Green
- Morris dancers and pipe band
- Licensed bars with real ale and hog roast
- Farmers Sunday market
- Helicopter pleasure flights £35 per person